PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNSHIP
Interested in making a difference and building meaningful client and community impact? APC Collective is for you. This is real work for real clients. You will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the fast-paced world of communications and community engagement, working alongside professionals who are passionate about the work, love working together and having fun daily. This 12-week internship program (possibly longer if we click), will equip you with the skills necessary to prosper in this industry along with excellent referrals to a wide variety of brands and agencies. We are seeking individuals who are driven, creative, trustworthy, hard-working, and interested in collaborating with great minds to help build, shape, and cultivate impactful client stories and mindful community engagement.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Actively participate in campaign development
- Write and create compelling stories, pitches, releases, social content
- Support media outreach and building of community relationships
- Execute, monitor, and recap PR campaigns and initiatives
- Engage and identify with notable community and social influencers
- Work in an environment that encourages curiosity, diversity and innovation
- Our end goal: Help provide you with the skills and tools to truly make an impact
- Students in communications, public relations, marketing or related major preferred
- Availability for a 12-week program
- Availability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week
- This is a paid internship
- From wherever you thrive!
To apply, please send resume and cover letter that includes how you want to change the world to email@example.com